Jobs and Selective Recruiting Services (JASRS) is currently seeking an experienced Quality Manager who will ensure our products are consistently delivered up to set standards. In this position, you will improve upon production processes to increase overall operational efficiency. You must be organized, customer service-oriented and have a strong background quality assessment and assurance.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Green Belt OR Black Belt Six Sigma Certified
- Certified Quality Inspector preferred
- Understanding of ISO 9000, AS 9100, AS9120, AS9101 implementation
- Experience with quality audits
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all products consistently meet and pass set quality standards
- Analyze current quality assessment techniques for inconsistencies and redundancy
- Create and implement changes to improve current processes and reduce costs
- Perform detailed inspections of final products and confirm they are up to standard
- Examine raw materials to confirm correct specifications and established standards in conjunction with Receiving Personnel.
- Monitor production and quality processes and troubleshoot any errors